Counselling Children and Teenagers + School Counsellor in Manchester + Trafford
As an experienced school counsellor working in Manchester + Trafford, I work privately and within schools, counselling children and teenagers requiring support with their well being and worries.
Teenagers and Children need support in many different ways – for example;
- School problems such as bullying, anxiety and stress
- Family problems such as separation and divorce
- Caring for a family member
- Peer relationship difficulties
- Low self esteem
- Anger management
- Self neglect or harm
- Substance misuse
- Bereavement or trauma
- Withdrawal or depression
How I can help?
I offer teenagers and children a calm and safe place for us to explore difficulties; I am a good listener and I do not judge. I am patient and kind and I work at your own pace. We can work together to help understand your underlying problems and aim to find a better way for you to cope with a more positive way forward.
Results of counselling could be:
- Reduce levels of risk and harm
- Find a positive attitude to learning
- To develop better ways to cope
- Increase confidence and resilience
- And change patterns of behavior – positively!
I am a qualified experienced counsellor offering specialist advice & guidance counselling teenagers and children.
Please Get In touch or Text me on 07725 356460 to discuss your interest in counselling children or teenagers.