I am an accredited BACP counsellor, which means that I am a fully qualified member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I work within their ethical framework and I am committed to ongoing professional development.
My experience includes many years of face to face counselling with individuals and couples; I have spent a lot of time within secondary schools, helping teenagers within personal development groups and individual therapy sessions. I currently Supervise a team of counsellors at The Counselling Family Centre in Altrincham who specialise in working with children & young people.
I have worked as a counsellor at the MacMillan Centre at Trafford General Hospital supporting those with bereavement and terminal illness.
Through my counselling and ongoing training I continue to gain new skills, knowledge and experience which is invaluable to the work I do.
- I work within the BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practise.
- I have regular supervision to support me in my work.
- Offering supervision to counsellors and student counsellors.
- I am committed to ongoing professional development.
- I counsel students within a Secondary School.
- I run self esteem groups for youngsters.
- I have experience as a Macmillan counsellor.
- I have voluntary counselling experience as a christian counsellor for “New Dawn”.
- I have community counselling experience for “The Family Centre” Altrincham.
- I have ran my private practice since 2006.
- I have Insurance for my work.
Stephanie Fishwick Counselling: Where I’m Linked:
I am an accredited BACP counsellor.
Please Get In Touch to make an appointment to see me.