Relationship Counselling & Couples Counselling | Therapy | Psychotherapy
I am an experienced relationship counsellor, offering specialist guidance in a safe comfortable non judgemental space helping you to explore your relationship issues.
We all have relationships in our lives, whether they be within marriage, with a partner, family or friends, work colleagues or at school: Some relationships are more challenging than others. Some relationships end and it is difficult to move forward.
- Maybe you want to make some improvements or you don’t want to make the same mistakes?
- You may want to avoid getting hurt again.
- You may have specific issues that you wish to look at within your relationships such as infidelity, loneliness, bullying, power, low self esteem, communication, respect, abuse, family, sex…
All relationships take time, effort and commitment: We can work together to unravel your thoughts and feelings and find a constructive way forward within your relationships.
I offer a sensitive, confidential relationship counselling service in a safe, comfortable setting for you to explore your difficulties. My approach is non judgemental. I can help you to find the best way forward that works for you as an individual or couple, whether that be to stay together or have a smoother split.
We can work together to:
- Clarify your thoughts and feelings
- Explore relationship dynamics
- Look at your responsibilities
- Work on your communication
- Develop your ability to cope
- Understand how you are feeling
- Look at your options
- Make decisions